Tips for Real Time Bidding from Blesh
Similar to a Stock Exchange, this is an auction where you select the amount you are willing to spend for your message to be delivered to the audience you have selected via app category segmentation and location(s).
Bid Winning Factors:
- Bid Amount: the higher the bid, the more likely the ad will be sent.
- Relevancy: the more relevant a message is with respect to the target audience, the more likely the message will be sent; single most important factor.
- App Category: certain audiences have higher demand, thus require a higher bid and more relevant message to reach them.
- Location: certain locations have higher demand, thus require a higher bid and more relevant message to reach them.
- Use the Blesh Ads auto-bid feature to ensure the minimum winning bid is placed.
- Take into consideration the demand for the app categories selected and locations designated.
- Change your bid per location; spend more on locations where you realize high success rates and focus less on locations that are not.
- Take the time to create a relevant ad with respect to your target audience.
- Relevancy is key to a successful campaign in location based mobile communications.
- It is the single most important factor in winning a bid.