You can view a list of all your campaigns under "Campaign Manager". To edit any of campaign, simply click on the campaign name or the edit button.
Change Campaign Content
- Depending on your campaign success rate, you may want to edit your campaign content.
- You can make a small edit on the push notification text and/or rich media creative or you can create a completely new message.
- Depending on your campaign success rate, you may want to designate a different location.
- You can add new locations, remove certain locations or completely change locations.
Change App Categories
- Depending on your campaign success rate, you may want to choose different app categories.
- You can add new app categories, remove app categories or select a completely different set of app categories.
- From the Reports Tab, you can see how your campaigns are doing and edit bids accordingly.
- If your campaign reach is less than you expected and you are confident that your message and target audiences are on point, increase your bid for better reach.
- You can change your bid per location; focus more (increase your bid) on the locations with higher success rates and remove locations that are not meeting your expectations.