You can decide where your message will be displayed. At each and every location available for your campaign, Blesh has setup Beacons that will transmit your message once a person is within range. You can utilize GPS or GeoFencing for locations where Blesh beacons are not yet installed. This is arguably the most important step in creating your campaign as the location of your intended audience gives you their context, intent and immediacy; which are fundamental to achieve high campaign success rates.
- Popular Places: You can choose the place(s) that are most frequented by consumers. These locations include malls, parks and airports among other places.
- GPS: You can select locations based on GPS coordinates. Blesh Ads have simplified it down to the names of cities, districts, facilities and places.
- GeoFencing: You can use a map to select the area where your messages will be sent by choosing a point on the map and then enlarging the area up to your preference (up to 2km). You can also designate the area on the left hand tool bar after selecting the point on the map.
Send right message to right person at right time
- Better precision than audience segmentation: Locations paint a much better picture of the audience than interests or demographics do.
- Context: Context is a set of circumstances that surround a person in a particular moment. Grasping those circumstances and tailoring a specific message to those circumstances is valuable. To illustrate, you can confidently send a contextually relevant message to a person at a concert or sports match and experience much higher audience interactions.
- Intent: It is crucial to understand the mindset of your intended audience. Where your intended audience is located indicates much about their intentions. For example, you cab confidently infer what a person at mall or car dealership intends to do and you can send a specific targeted message regarding their intentions.
- Immediacy: Immediacy is an immediate need. Some locations provide a sense of immediacy of the intended audience. To illustrate, being at an airport or bus station demonstrates the immediate need to go to another location.
- Life occurs in moments. Advertisers now have the ability to be there and target those moments with Blesh Ads.
Context + Intent + Immediacy = MicroMoments